Go anywhere and never miss a meeting — unless you want to — with the GoToMeeting app. GoToMeeting works on all Android devices (including Android Wear), giving you an easy online meeting solution when you’re on the go.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via “Mic & Headphones” (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.