We are helping companies around the world to enjoy Successful Meetings
HuddleTec Telly is an easy-to-use Video Conferencing Camera optimized for video meetings in physical conference rooms. HuddleTec Telly offers:
- Robust, compact and professional design
- The lowest cost of acquisition and implementation
- High quality audio and video
- Easiest connectivity and configuration interface
- Support for any screen size, aspect ratio and resolution
- Simplicity in network connectivity
- Native support of the Android ecosystem to simplify integration
Discover the product specifications here
Why Choose HuddleTec Telly ?
- Sleep better knowing that group Collaboration is not vulnerable to device reliability issues.
- No maintenance or recurring license fees.
- Full benefits of your investment because cost is not a concern with HuddleTec.
- Leverage Your Existing Collaboration Investment.
- Open Standards mean, the IT department can manage and integrate the HuddleTec devices in to the existing network technology.
- Co-workers will be very comfortable with the interface that is just an extension of that experience of their smartphones and tablets.
Discover the product features here
50 conference rooms for the price of one legacy system
For the price of one legacy video conferencing system, you can put HuddleTec Telly in 50 rooms. Enable video everywhere people collaborate, from your smallest huddle room to your executive board room.
Unleash the Power of Android
The HuddleTec Telly has a quad core processor which provides a desktop quality experience and is powered by Android giving you access to over a million apps, movies, TV shows, music and more through the Google Play Store.
Some apps are currently available in the following languages (based on the Telly’s language setting): Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. If your Telly is not in any of these languages, the apps will by default appear in English.
1080p HD Webcam
1080p HD Webcam - HuddleTec Telly has a full 1080p HD webcam that brings a high quality live video conferencing. The full 1080p HD webcam has a wide 90 degree viewing angle to allow multiple participants to conference at one time or provide a field of view for someone to complete dynamic movements. Most typical webcams have a viewing angle of 40 to 60 degrees which usually only captures one participant and not in full view.
People are now very comfortable with the interface of their smartphones and tablets and HuddleTec Telly is just an extension of that experience on your TV. The use of the Android platform coupled with the provision of a keyboard with the remote control are the two simple ideas that make the difference. Those two features help to bring the familiar functionality of PCs and mobile devices into the meeting room.
Less than 3 Minutes Setup
Connect the HDMI cable to the HuddleTec Telly and TV - Connect the USB Air Mouse Nano Key to the back of the HuddleTec Telly - Turn on your TV and HuddleTec Telly - Select “Source” on your TV to access your HuddleTec Telly - Select “Settings” icon from the Home Screen - Click the “Ethernet” tab and check the “Use Ethernet” option.
Multi Vendor Interop
Whether you use Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Microsoft Lync—to name a few—HuddleTec Telly offers Limitless Applications
Integrated Systems Europe 2017
Integrated Systems Europe 2017 At ISE 2017, HuddleTec will highlight its line of UC solutions and demonstrate how they can provide powerful tools for the end-user and simple, efficient, cost effective implementations for professional integrators. Integrated Systems Europe is the world’s best-attended tradeshow dedicated to professional AV and electronic systems integration. ISE 2015 attracted over 59,000 attendees to its Amsterdam location, where more than 1000 exhibitors occupied over 40,000 square metres of total net floor space.